1. Up to 3 photos can be submitted per person. Amateur photographers only please.
2. All entries MUST have a natural resources theme. Suggestions include Conservation practices, Nature, Agriculture, People enjoying nature
3. Photos must be taken within Kalamazoo County.
4. Only digital image files with high resolution will be accepted. Digital files should be high quality JPGs.
5. Entries of photos with recognizable people must include a photo release from the subject(s).
6. Entries must include the photo contest entry form.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 1, 2019.
Winners will be announced in December 2019.
All entries become the property of the Kalamazoo Conservation Dstrict and the District reserves the right to use all photographs in 2020 Plat books to be sold, publications and/or for promotional purposes.
Please email submissions to Kalamazooconservation@gmail.com.
Questions? Please call Elizabeth at 269-775-3368.